Good morning! We are beginning Data and Graphs Unit in math this week. We will continue with our reading groups via Google Meet.
Reminder: Students have a week to complete the assignments. Please work at your own pace and around a schedule that works for you.
Assignments for this week:
Seesaw Lessons (via technology)
- Phonics: The Sound of /ar/
- Phonics: Barb the Shark – Fluency Passage
- ELA: Unit 5 Week 1 Essential Question
- ELA: A Lost Button
- ELA/Science: Earth Day Poem
- Grammar: Irregular Plural Nouns
- Word Work: Earth Day ABC Order
- Writing: Caring for Our Earth
- Math: Chapter 10 Lesson 1 – Reading Picture Graphs
- Math: Chapter 10 Lesson 2 – Making Picture Graphs
- Science: Earth Day Trash
Notebook or Loose-leaf